chickens in the burbs

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Playing Catch Up...8 Months and 2,000+ Pictures (Part 1)

It's been a while since I've gotten a good baby post up and put any Cababy photos on this site. As most of you know, there is a site dedicated to our sweet girl (that has also been neglected in recent months). But, in going through pictures, there were some that didn't make the cut for the other site...but I wanted to put them up so people could see them anyway. I'll try to put these in some semblance of order, but due to the number, I'm not touching up or cropping them. And, thanks to my super cool hubby I was able to get them all sized down for web using an "action" (a macro for MS users). So, let the fun begin!

June and July:
It took a while for the summer weather to hit us here in the PNW. This was taken early in June. She's so tolerant when we put things on her. She still doesn't complain or try to pull off her sunglasses. What a good girl!

When the heat did hit us, it hit hard. We saw 90s and 100+, which is hard with no A/C and a small house. So we went to Uncle Steve and Aunt Kerry's basement for a whole week! Thanks again for saving our bacon. :) We lounged around wearing little but onesies and sitting in front of the fan.

Sometimes even a onesie was too much.

We tried more rice cereal. Still not getting the whole concept of swallowing once you take a bite.

We had to improvise since we were away from home during the heat wave. Say hello to our impromptu baby bath! A little cramped, but it did the job. :)

Cutest baby EVER!

She keeps us so amused. I'll be sad if we don't get some of her babbling on video...she's so funny.

We hung out with "God-sibling" Michael. (His parents are Cab's Godparents and we are his)

Mikey is 3 months younger than Cab, but he was already almost the same length in these pictures!

No comments: