chickens in the burbs

Thursday, October 15, 2009

playing Catch Up...8 Months and 2,000+ Pictures (Part 3)

September:

We took our first airplane ride up to AK to visit family. Here are 3 generations...if my dad had been around at the time, we could have made it 4. :)

Cab with Great-Grandma P.

With my bestest bud of nearly 20 years! and her number 4 of 5, Keegs (funny kid).

Keegan was great at making Cab laugh!

We went for a walk with Uncle Barry (who took the picture). :)

And we met 2 uncles, and aunt and 3 cousins. Whew, busy trip!

When we got home we had a visit from Grandma and Grandpa South Dakota!

This was a first meeting for Grandpa. I think they like each other.

And finally we'll end with some pure cuteness. She's so beautiful, it takes my breath away. I'm so lucky I get to be her mommy.

No comments: