chickens in the burbs

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

a little more Halloween...

Here are the other costumes that didn't make the cut...I think you'll see we made the right decision with the penguin. :)

First we set the stage a little...I told you, no farm pictures and I couldn't bring myself to tromp outside in the cold. So, this is it. (fyi - the statement, "this is it" is not meant to be an infringement on the current documentary out in theaters).

Cababy liked playing with the small gourds very much...which you'll see later too.

First we had a wee little piggy.



She seems happy enough, considering this is at least one size too small. :)

And, yes, it does have a little curly tail

Next, Elmo, always a crowd favorite...although, is it me or does it look like Elmo ate Cababy?

hehehe, some day these will come in handy. :)

Nothing to see here, just 4 little pumpkins.




fin.

3 comments:

Kayleen said...

Oh my gosh, you were prepared!! Did you just get some of those costumes as gifts? :) At least you'll have lots stocked up for future kiddies.

I love the pumpkin! That hat is too cute. I was looking for an orange cap to go with Lou's costume even though it had a hood. It's tough when we still get the question "is it a boy or girl"? :/ The piggy is cute, as is Elmo, but you totally made the right decision! Very fun stuff.

Tricia said...

hahahaha!!! love ALL the costumes, and I agree that the penguin was the best, but I have to say that first picture of her in the elmo costume is SO FUNNY. She is such a little cutie pie!!

MandyPants said...

Kayleen - my mom sent the penguin and all of the others were hand-me-downs from her cousins. :) We'll have plenty of options next year for little Peter too. Oh, and I also have a costume for Cab next year...it is SO funny...a chicken (naturally), but it's truly comical. We'll pose her with the real chickens, it'll be great!

Tricia - she was a trooper...that's a lot of costume changes in a sitting...and the bee costume (not pictured) was horribly small, but she was so patient with me. :) I loved Jack's pics. He is such a doll!