chickens in the burbs

Friday, December 18, 2009

thoughts on a Friday

Random things in my head this morning.

Question: Could my feel get any more swollen and hobbit-like?
Answer: Probably. Then I'll be reduced to wearing slippers to the store (always classy) instead of any of my already uncomfortably tight shoes.

Confession: I am terrible at remembering to take off eye makeup at night. That, of course, leads to looking more like Alice Cooper than anyone really should.

Revelation: Is there anything more intriguing, beautiful, tasty and puckery (I think due to tannins) than a persimmon? My favorite has always been the Hachiya...but you see the Fuyu more often. I think it must be due to the simple fact that it's fun to say (and type) Fuyu.
person #1: "Hey, see this persimmon? It's Fuyu"
person #2: "For me?"
person #1: "Um, no."
Aaaand that's Friday folks. Still haven't gotten around to getting pictures off of the camera. Maybe before the new year?

No comments: