
Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommies that we know!!I got a card from each of the kids this morning along with the only version of Pride and Prejudice that I didn't already own (ironically the Collin Firth version). (Oh, it's ironic because of how gorgeous he is as Mr. Darcy.)
Even waking up with a horrible sore throat...these cards made my Mother's Day. The cards were exactly the same except for the inscription, they read:
Cover: "Happy Mother's Day from your FAVORITE!"
Inside: "Oh, Please. It's so obvious."
From Cabrini:(It's okay - you don't have to tell Peter...it'll be our little secret.)Mommy - Thanks for being the best mommy in the entire universe! I've met lots of other mommies in my life, and you are much better than all of them at making me happy. Daddy is the luckiest daddy in the entire universe to have you as his wife! He better have gotten you a nice Mommy's day gift - like a gym or pool membership or something. Mommy, I love you! CabriniFrom Peter:(It's okay - you don't have to tell Cabrini...it'll be our little secret.)Mommy, I may not show it all the time (especially between 7:30 and 8:30 in the evening) but I love you! When I cry it means I just want you more. Nobody makes me smile like you do (when I smile for anyone else - even Daddy - ti's my fake-cheesy smile. With you it's the real deal). Daddy says you're the most beautiful mommy and wife out there and he's right! I love you Mommy! Peter
No comments:
Post a Comment