I'd like to start being a little more consistent about blogging and to help me do that I'm employing a little template that I saw at another blog (Danielle Bean). So, here goes. :)
Outside my window … is a beautiful, blue sky day. I love our Japanese Maples, their leaves are such a bright green in the spring and will be a firey red in the fall.
I am thinking … that I could really use a nap...but Peter doesn't agree.
I am thankful for … my hard-working husband who makes it possible for me to be at home with our babies.
I am hoping … that we get lots of projects done this weekend. We have some helpers coming over to help. There's the yard work (never-ending really), a fence for the chickens (time to reclaim the yard for the sake of the kids) and, if I'm lucky, my very first raised bed to start planting veggies.
On my mind … I need to seal the bins of kid's clothes that are in the crawl space...now that it's warmer I'm worried about creepy-crawlies getting in them.
Noticing that … I need to start taking better care of myself. I've been sick-ish off and on for two weeks!
A few plans for the week(end) … well Ed and company will be in the yard. My plan is to make sure they are all fed and watered while managing to entertain my two tiny dictators.
From the kitchen … it's time to clean out the fridge...I'm talking a good old scrubbing.
Around the house … we need some de-cluttering. I feel like we don't have any space left and everything always seems messy. If we had half of the stuff that we do just think how much calmer each room would feel.
One of my favorite things … is getting Cabrini up from sleeping (both morning and nap). Never have I known such a happy waker-upper.
A picture I am sharing …

No comments:
Post a Comment